What the are advantages of plastic storage boxes over cardboard storage boxes when moving house?
A brief guide to how you can make your interstate move as eco-friendly as possible.
This video shows a 20ft interstate moving container being loaded with the contents of a 1 bedroom unit and a small car. Combining the car and the furniture in one container saved made moving from Perth to Sydney with a cheap shipping container worth while financially.
Some advice on packing these hard-to-fit, oddly shaped, fragile, heavy or extra precious items when moving interstate with a self pack shipping container
In the process of building a home and have a period of a few months where you are without a roof over your heads? Consider a tiny house made from a container. These can be hired and placed where you like to provide affordable accommodation
The reasons for choosing to move the self pack way are obvious. You can save money, have flexibility with your move, you're in control of ensuring the packing is done to your standards and it's the most hassle free way to move.
This video shows a 20ft highcube moving container being loaded onto a tilt tray truck from a paved driveway in Perth. The wooden blocks are protecting the driveway from scuff marks being made by the container - they can also help with leveling the container.
This video shows a 20ft moving container being unloaded from a tilt tray truck onto a lawn verge. This container moved interstate from Brisbane, QLD to Perth, WA, taking a total of 7 days in transit.
Choosing a removalist to move house is not one of those tasks that is looked forward to. We all see the stories in the news about people getting ripped off and their home contents being lost, damaged or held to ransom by dodgey removalists.
It is commonplace for seniors or retirees to downsize their home or move interstate to be closer to family. Moving house can be challenging for the elderly. Packing up a household of a lifetime of memories can be emotionally exhausting for many seniors.
Choosing an interstate furniture removalist for your Australian relocation is in many cases, a step into the unknown. At Budget Self Pack Containers, we are a small team of dedicated freight forwarding professionals whose number one priority is to take as much of the pain out of an interstate relocation as possible.
Why choose us? Here are 10 good reasons!
- Budget Self Pack Containers are specialists in the self-move and moving interstate industry, we have been doing self pack removals solely for 3 years and have dozens of genuine testimonials from happy customers.
- We provide you with a shipping container, furniture blankets, boxes and rope and let you do the packing.
- When you have finished packing, you put your own lock on the container and you unlock it at the other end, no one can tamper with it.
- We allow you to plug into this system to get your belongings for the least possible price with the best possible security.
- No-one else gets to touch or even see your goods while they are in transit.
- How well the move goes is totally dependent on how well you pack it.
- Budget Self Pack Containers operates in all states and most locations.
- There is no lengthy paperwork or reps visiting your home.
- Your goods are protected by company transit insurance policy at no additional cost.
- We will show you how inexpensive it can be to move interstate/long distance in Australia?